Air and Space Operations Law
Sanremo, 9-13 October 2017
The Course on the Law of Air and Space operations aims, within the framework of a theoretical/practical and contemporary approach, at providing participants with high level tools for the understanding of what is the international legal frame for Air and Space Military operations or other operations conducted with Air and/or Space support and what precise constraints are placed upon the planners and executors of such operations.
The course also aims at specifying/defining the relevant aspects of the international law for the daily practice of the participants by bringing to light the methods used by armed forces for their practical implementation, be it in situations of armed conflicts, peace time or within the frame of other situations of violence.
The registration fee is 1000 Euro. Registration fees must be remitted before the start of the course by bank transfer or, at the latest, upon arrival in cash or Euro currency cheque. Visa and/or Mastercard are also accepted either on the website or at the Institute. The registration fee covers:
- Course Material
- Lunches and coffee breaks on working days
- Welcome Cocktail and final official dinner
- Course Photograph, Diploma and Institute Plaque
- Transport from/to Nice Airport
The registration fee does not cover all other expenses incurred by the participant such as hotel accommodation, laundry or telephone calls. Participants must ensure that they bring with them sufficient funds to pay for such expenses.
- Candidate participants whose cancellation request is received in excess of 14 days prior to the start date of the training activity will incur no liabilities except for bank charges.
- Candidate participants whose cancellation request is received within 8 to 14 days prior to the start date of the training activity will incur an administration fee equal to 50% of the fee.
- Candidate participants whose cancellation request is received within 7 days prior to the start date or after the commencement of the training activity will incur an administration fee equal to 100% of the fee.