International Refugee Law Course
Sanremo, 28 March-1 April 2017
Sanremo, 24-28 October 2017
Sanremo, 12-16 December 2017
The course aim to increase the knowledge and skills of government officials involved in the formulation and the application of legislation and policies affecting people in need of protection, and who have only a basic knowledge of International Refugee Law. They are also open to those interested from civil society, particularly those in advocacy for the protection of forcibly uprooted people.
Participants have the opportunity to interact with the practitioners and experts in the field of refugee and migrant protection, who facilitate the various thematic sessions of the programmes. Different learning methodologies are used to encourage participants to apply knowledge and skills acquired in operations in a practical and pragmatic manner. Course duration is one week. Applicants must be fluent in English and the deadline for applications is one month prior to the start of the course.
Download the flyer here.
The registration fee is 900 Euro. Registration fees must be remitted before the start of the course by bank transfer or, at the latest, upon arrival in cash or Euro currency cheque. Visa and/or Mastercard are also accepted either on the website or at the Institute. The registration fee covers:
- Course Material
- Lunches and coffee breaks on working days
- Welcome Cocktail and final official dinner
- Course Photograph, Diploma
- Transport from/to Nice Airport
The registration fee does not cover all other expenses incurred by the participant such as hotel accommodation, laundry or telephone calls. Participants must ensure that they bring with them sufficient funds to pay for such expenses. Please read the general information about the course attendance.
- Candidate participants whose cancellation request is received in excess of 14 days prior to the start date of the training activity will incur no liabilities except for bank charges.
- Candidate participants whose cancellation request is received within 8 to 14 days prior to the start date of the training activity will incur an administration fee equal to 50% of the fee.
- Candidate participants whose cancellation request is received within 7 days prior to the start date or after the commencement of the training activity will incur an administration fee equal to 100% of the fee.
Queries on the course including registration and administrative questions should be directed to Ms Patricia Panizzi at email@example.com.
Click here to register online